Luan Krasniqi

BOXING NEWS AND VIDEOS
Red n'black I dress eagle on my chest. It's good to be ALBANIAN.
Keep my head up high for that flag I die. I'm proud to be ALBANIAN.
The Boxing Legend from the Land of the Eagles
This is a fan blog!

Search
Luan Krasniqi Menu
Official Rating Sites
Boxing Sites
LUAN KRASNIQI (30-3-1)

NEXT FIGHT: Krasniqi vs Dimitrenko, 15th November 2008, Burg-Waechter Castello, Düsseldorf, Germany ON!

LAST FIGHT: Krasniqi vs Thompson, 14 July 2007, Hamburg, Germany!

televised live by ZDF German Channel. Luan lost by TKO round (5)!
You can contribute by leaving your comments! Kontribuoni duke lene komentin tuaj (kritikat poashtu) shqip apo anglisht!
Krasniqi vs Dimitrenko Presser
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Krasniqi vs Dimitrenko Presser

Krasniqi vs Dimitrenko Presser
Photos by Marianne Müller

fightnews.com:
Heavyweights Alexander "Sasha" Dimitrenko (28-0, 18 KOs) and Luan "The Lion" Krasniqi (30-3-1, 14 KOs) faced off on October 1st, at a press conference in advance of their huge November 15th collision at the Burg-Wächter Castello in Düsseldorf, Germany.

The current WBO Inter-Continental titleholder Dimitrenko is coming off a brilliant fifth round TKO of Derric Rossy in May, while the eleven years older former heavyweight title challenger Krasniqi, 37, will return to action for the first time since a July 2007 loss against Tony Thompson in a WBO eliminator.

Rated WBO #1 and in the top five of all the major sanctioning organizations' ratings, the 6'8 Dimitrenko is risking his lofty status, while Krasniqi stands to get right back into the title mix with a win.

"We know each other well - having already trained together and sparring, but with the first gong here in Dusseldorf, the friendship is over. I will not be beaten," vowed Dimitrenko.

"I don't underestimate anybody," he continued. "Luan has had good, hard fights, but I will be going all out. My goal is to become a world champion – not to lose!"

A motivated and committed Krasniqi stated, "I am extremely happy that I'm finally boxing again. The fight against Sascha is like a knighthood for me. We're both good and stylish boxers - but I will win.

"Regarding the Thompson fight - I needed the depths to reach the heights. On November 15, I must fight and show what's in me! I think that I'll win and that I'm not finished with boxing."

Leni komentin tuaj me poshte!
posted by Eagle @ Thursday, October 02, 2008  
4 Comments:
  • At 07 November, 2008 17:52, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Luan you are the best... -with IMPATIENCE i whait to se your fight with dimitreko please LUAN knock him for all albanian people... Macedonia,Albani,Kosova are with you ---FORCE LUAN---

     
  • At 08 November, 2008 20:42, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Luan kët her të bëhesh ma i fort se kurrë,rrug te mbar drejt kampionit të botës,te ndihmoft Zoti

     
  • At 08 November, 2008 22:03, Blogger Brandan said…

    Should be a good fight, I'd like to see Luan win this one.

     
  • At 15 November, 2008 23:07, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Luan you were not and you will be never the best boxer, you are an treasure man, I hope you will not say after this debacle Ich fule selber deutsch nicht eine albaner.. wie du hast fruher gesgat nach dem match against I dont know who.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
CURRENT TIME TOP 50 HEAVYWEIGHT BOXERS (in A-Z order):
Andrew Golota, Audley Harrison, Brian Minto, Calvin Brock, Chris Byrd, Danny Williams, David Tua, DaWarryl Williamson, Dominick Guinn, Evander Holyfield, Fres Oquendo, Hasim Rahman, Henry Akinwande, Jameel McCline, James Toney, Joe Mesi, John Ruiz, Juan Carlos Gomez, Kevin McBride, Kirk Johnson, Lamon Brewster, Lance Whitaker, Larry Donald, Lawrence Clay Bey, Leo Nolan, Luan Krasniqi, Malik Scott, Matt Skelton, Michael Grant, Mike Tyson, Monte Barrett, Nicolay Valuev, Oleg Maskaev, Oliver McCall, Owen Beck, Paolo Vidoz, Ray Austin, Riddick Bowe, Ruslan Chagaev, Samuel Peter, Sergei Liakhovich, Shannon Briggs, Sinan Samil Sam, Sultan Ibragimov, Tony Thompson, Tye Fields, Vassiliy Jirov, Vitali Klitschko, Vladimir Virchis, Wladimir Klitschko...

TOPSITES
Recent Posts
Archives
Partner Sites
Powered by