Luan Krasniqi

BOXING NEWS AND VIDEOS
Red n'black I dress eagle on my chest. It's good to be ALBANIAN.
Keep my head up high for that flag I die. I'm proud to be ALBANIAN.
The Boxing Legend from the Land of the Eagles
This is a fan blog!

Search
Luan Krasniqi Menu
Official Rating Sites
Boxing Sites
LUAN KRASNIQI (30-3-1)

NEXT FIGHT: Krasniqi vs Dimitrenko, 15th November 2008, Burg-Waechter Castello, Düsseldorf, Germany ON!

LAST FIGHT: Krasniqi vs Thompson, 14 July 2007, Hamburg, Germany!

televised live by ZDF German Channel. Luan lost by TKO round (5)!
You can contribute by leaving your comments! Kontribuoni duke lene komentin tuaj (kritikat poashtu) shqip apo anglisht!
Krasniqi vs Thompson Presser
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Krasniqi vs Thompson Presser
photo Erroll Popova
July 9, 2007
fightnews.com

The "Universum Champions Night" on July 14 at the huge Color Line Arena in Hamburg features a highly charged WBO world heavyweight title eliminator between Luan "The Lion" Krasniqi (30-2-1, 14 KOs) and Tony "The Tiger" Thompson (29-1, 17 KOs).

Both fighters spoke during today's pre-fight press conference at the Hamburg CinemaxX.

"A dangerous opponent awaits me," commented Krasniqi. "He's not the fastest, but he has an awkward style to box against. However when I climb into the ring I'll be fully prepared to work hard for a victory bit by bit. My preparation was very good. I had a super last day of sparring. All of my sparring partners used the fight style of Thompson so that I could fine-tune for him very well. For me, this fight is important above all else - I will not let this world championship chance slip away. I'm concentrating only upon the day of the fight and I won't make a mistake by looking ahead at a world championship fight."

Thompson, when confronted about his highly publicized prefight promise to 'kick his a-- and bring it to his after-party,' responded, "That was written a lot in the press. All I'll say is that I have prepared myself very well for this fight with my team and the result on Saturday will be in the ring and not the media. It will be an interesting and exciting fight."

Leni komentin tuaj me poshte!
posted by Eagle @ Tuesday, July 10, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
CURRENT TIME TOP 50 HEAVYWEIGHT BOXERS (in A-Z order):
Andrew Golota, Audley Harrison, Brian Minto, Calvin Brock, Chris Byrd, Danny Williams, David Tua, DaWarryl Williamson, Dominick Guinn, Evander Holyfield, Fres Oquendo, Hasim Rahman, Henry Akinwande, Jameel McCline, James Toney, Joe Mesi, John Ruiz, Juan Carlos Gomez, Kevin McBride, Kirk Johnson, Lamon Brewster, Lance Whitaker, Larry Donald, Lawrence Clay Bey, Leo Nolan, Luan Krasniqi, Malik Scott, Matt Skelton, Michael Grant, Mike Tyson, Monte Barrett, Nicolay Valuev, Oleg Maskaev, Oliver McCall, Owen Beck, Paolo Vidoz, Ray Austin, Riddick Bowe, Ruslan Chagaev, Samuel Peter, Sergei Liakhovich, Shannon Briggs, Sinan Samil Sam, Sultan Ibragimov, Tony Thompson, Tye Fields, Vassiliy Jirov, Vitali Klitschko, Vladimir Virchis, Wladimir Klitschko...

TOPSITES
Recent Posts
Archives
Partner Sites
Powered by